Knee arthroscopy is a surgical technique wherein we will insert a tiny high definition camera of size 4.5 mm into the knee joint through approximately 5mm skin incisions. During this procedure the camera transmit images from inside the joint onto a big screen for visualization. This helps us to diagnose and address your problem accurately.
Conditions which can be managed
- Meniscus tears
- ACL / PCL injuries
- Cartilage injuries
- Certain intraarticular fractures
- Malalignment of knee cap
- Thickened synovium
- Cyst excision
- Early osteoarthritis
- Loose body removal
- Stem cell therapy
Advantages of knee arthroscopy
- Smaller incisions.
- Very minimal blood loss.
- Less pain.
- Faster recovery rates.
- High definition camera systems enhance our vision which helps in addressing your problems more accurately than with conventional systems.
- Extremely low risk of infection.
- Reduced hospital stays.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in knee ligament injury treatment, with good physiotherapy backup.
- Surgeries will be performed by our well experienced, highly skillful and best Knee and Shoulder surgeon Dr Dharmapal GK.
- Our dedicated and well-trained paramedical team will assist you during your stay.
- We have the best infrastructure and inventory to handle all orthopaedic conditions.
- Stainless steel operation theatre with laminar airflow.
- CDC approved infection control guidelines and practices.
- In house ETO sterilizers for infection free surgeries.
- We use high definition camera systems and other precision equipment.
- All major insurances are covered with us.
Our treatments are result oriented and yet cost effective.